We made it! Happy Friday friends!!!! And happy it sure is. I have class this morning, and then I’m heading north to be in my good friend Laura’s wedding. I am so excited for her and her wonderful fiancé, Michael. I feel blessed to be a part of their special day. It’s going to be steamy all day Saturday, so I’m forcing myself to drink as much water as possible today to get hydrated. I’m sensing many bathroom pit stops on the drive… Whoops.
For the fun facts.
1. I am terrible at packing, and also leaving places when I stay overnight. I ALWAYS forget something. My mom always told me it’s because I didn’t want to leave. I recently discovered that I left my camera battery charger at home after our wedding. Fortunately my parents don’t hate sending packages to me Thanks mom and dad!
2. I bought my first jar of sunflower seed butter yesterday. I’ve been curious for a long time, and yesterday it was on sale at Hyvee so I picked some up. I’m not sure what I think about it yet. It definitely tastes like sunflower seeds… Maybe I need to try it on more than just a spoon. Suggestions?
3. I have a very large wedding gift coming today via UPS. I ordered a Vitamix online (refurbished ones are actually a pretty good deal) and I can’t wait to get it. I might be eating smoothies all next week. Sorry, not sorry.
4. I hate road construction. It’s the worst. I get so nervous driving through construction zones. People working out on the highway, cops hiding out trying to bust people, cars flying by… the. worst.
5. We grilled pizza 3 nights this week. I had so many toppings left over from the pizza party that I couldn’t just let them go to waste Nobody complained about it in this house.
6. We still have vases full of orchids and hydrangeas from our wedding that look absolutely beautiful! As good as the first day we had them. They survived the 6 hour trip and 2 weeks post wedding. I’m impressed.
Okay, now it’s your turn. I want to get to know my readers (aka you) better. Tell me one fun fact about yourself. You can just leave it in the comments below!